These authors jointly directed the work.
Analysis of 60 Reported Glioma Risk SNPs Replicates Published GWAS Findings but Fails to Replicate Associations From Published Candidate-Gene Studies
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 222–228, February 2013
How to Cite
Walsh, K. M., Anderson, E., Hansen, H. M., Decker, P. A., Kosel, M. L., Kollmeyer, T., Rice, T., Zheng, S., Xiao, Y., Chang, J. S., McCoy, L. S., Bracci, P. M., Wiemels, J. L., Pico, A. R., Smirnov, I., Lachance, D. H., Sicotte, H., Eckel-Passow, J. E., Wiencke, J. K., Jenkins, R. B. and Wrensch, M. R. (2013), Analysis of 60 Reported Glioma Risk SNPs Replicates Published GWAS Findings but Fails to Replicate Associations From Published Candidate-Gene Studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 222–228. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21707
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R25CA112355, R01CA52689, P50CA097257, P50CA108961, P30 CA15083
- National Brain Tumor Foundation
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: RC1NS068222Z
- National Cancer Institute's Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results. Grant Number: HHSN261201000036C
- Cancer Prevention Institute of California. Grant Number: HHSN261201000035C
- University of Southern California. Grant Number: HHSN261201000034C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!