These authors jointly directed the work.
Analysis of 60 Reported Glioma Risk SNPs Replicates Published GWAS Findings but Fails to Replicate Associations From Published Candidate-Gene Studies
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 222–228, February 2013
How to Cite
Walsh, K. M., Anderson, E., Hansen, H. M., Decker, P. A., Kosel, M. L., Kollmeyer, T., Rice, T., Zheng, S., Xiao, Y., Chang, J. S., McCoy, L. S., Bracci, P. M., Wiemels, J. L., Pico, A. R., Smirnov, I., Lachance, D. H., Sicotte, H., Eckel-Passow, J. E., Wiencke, J. K., Jenkins, R. B. and Wrensch, M. R. (2013), Analysis of 60 Reported Glioma Risk SNPs Replicates Published GWAS Findings but Fails to Replicate Associations From Published Candidate-Gene Studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 222–228. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21707
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R25CA112355, R01CA52689, P50CA097257, P50CA108961, P30 CA15083
- National Brain Tumor Foundation
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: RC1NS068222Z
- National Cancer Institute's Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results. Grant Number: HHSN261201000036C
- Cancer Prevention Institute of California. Grant Number: HHSN261201000035C
- University of Southern California. Grant Number: HHSN261201000034C
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|gepi21707-sup-0001-FigureS1.tif||257K||Fig. SI. Flow of published articles through different phases of the review.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.