Contract grant sponsor: National Institutes of Health (NIH); Contract grant numbers: GM065450; U10-CA-37377; U10-CA-69974; U19 GM6138 (Mayo PGRN); P50 CA116201 (Mayo Clinic Breast Cancer SPORE).
Two-Phase Designs to Follow-Up Genome-Wide Association Signals With DNA Resequencing Studies
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 229–238, April 2013
How to Cite
Schaid, D. J., Jenkins, G. D., Ingle, J. N. and Weinshilboum, R. M. (2013), Two-Phase Designs to Follow-Up Genome-Wide Association Signals With DNA Resequencing Studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 229–238. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21708
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: GM065450, U10-CA-37377, U10-CA-69974, U19 GM6138, P50 CA116201
This article has been cited by: