Contract grant sponsor: National Institutes of Health (NIH); Contract grant numbers: GM065450; U10-CA-37377; U10-CA-69974; U19 GM6138 (Mayo PGRN); P50 CA116201 (Mayo Clinic Breast Cancer SPORE).
Two-Phase Designs to Follow-Up Genome-Wide Association Signals With DNA Resequencing Studies
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 229–238, April 2013
How to Cite
Schaid, D. J., Jenkins, G. D., Ingle, J. N. and Weinshilboum, R. M. (2013), Two-Phase Designs to Follow-Up Genome-Wide Association Signals With DNA Resequencing Studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 229–238. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21708
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: GM065450, U10-CA-37377, U10-CA-69974, U19 GM6138, P50 CA116201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!