A Bivariate Mann-Whitney Approach for Unraveling Genetic Variants and Interactions Contributing to Comorbidity
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 248–255, April 2013
How to Cite
Wen, Y., Schaid, D. J. and Lu, Q. (2013), A Bivariate Mann-Whitney Approach for Unraveling Genetic Variants and Interactions Contributing to Comorbidity. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 248–255. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21709
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Dental & Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: R03DE022379
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: GM065450
- Environment and Health Initiative [GEI]. Grant Number: U01 HG004422
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!