A Genome-Wide Association Study for Serum Bilirubin Levels and Gene-Environment Interaction in a Chinese Population
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 293–300, April 2013
How to Cite
Dai, X., Wu, C., He, Y., Gui, L., Zhou, L., Guo, H., Yuan, J., Yang, B., Li, J., Deng, Q., Huang, S., Guan, L., Hu, D., Zhu, J., Min, X., Lang, M., Li, D., Yang, H., Hu, F. B., Lin, D., Wu, T. and He, M. (2013), A Genome-Wide Association Study for Serum Bilirubin Levels and Gene-Environment Interaction in a Chinese Population. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 293–300. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21711
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Program of Introducing Talents of Discipline to Universities
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University and the General Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81172751
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!