Contract grant sponsor: NIDA; Contract grant number: R01DA026911; Contract grant sponsor: NCI; Contract grant numbers: P01CA89392. P01CA89392; Contract grant sponsor: Center for Inherited Disease Research; Contract grant number: HHSN268200782096.
Interpreting Joint SNP Analysis Results: When Are Two Distinct Signals Really Two Distinct Signals?
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 301–309, April 2013
How to Cite
Schwantes-An, T.-H., Culverhouse, R., Duan, W., Ramnarine, S., Rice, J. P. and Saccone, N. L. (2013), Interpreting Joint SNP Analysis Results: When Are Two Distinct Signals Really Two Distinct Signals?. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 301–309. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21712
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- NIDA. Grant Number: R01DA026911
- NCI. Grant Number: P01CA89392
- Center for Inherited Disease Research. Grant Number: HHSN268200782096
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!