The Case-Only Test for Gene–Environment Interaction is Not Uniformly Powerful: An Empirical Example
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 402–407, May 2013
How to Cite
Wu, C., Chang, J., Ma, B., Miao, X., Zhou, Y., Liu, Y., Li, Y., Wu, T., Hu, Z., Shen, H., Jia, W., Zeng, Y., Lin, D. and Kraft, P. (2013), The Case-Only Test for Gene–Environment Interaction is Not Uniformly Powerful: An Empirical Example. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 402–407. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21713
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- National High-Tech Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009AA022706
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB504303
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30721001
- U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: U19 CA148065-01, R21 CA165920-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!