Kernel Machine SNP-Set Testing Under Multiple Candidate Kernels
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 267–275, April 2013
How to Cite
Wu, M. C., Maity, A., Lee, S., Simmons, E. M., Harmon, Q. E., Lin, X., Engel, S. M., Molldrem, J. J. and Armistead, P. M. (2013), Kernel Machine SNP-Set Testing Under Multiple Candidate Kernels. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 267–275. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21715
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P30 ES010126, R00 ES017744, KL2 RR025746, P50 CA100632, R01 HD058008, R21 HD060207, T32 ES07018, KL2 TR000084
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Grant Number: SCOR 7262-08
- ASCO Young Investigator Award and Rattay Advanced Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!