Supporting Information is available in the online issue at wileyonlinelibrary.com.
A Unified Mixed-Effects Model for Rare-Variant Association in Sequencing Studies
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 334–344, May 2013
How to Cite
Sun, J., Zheng, Y. and Hsu, L. (2013), A Unified Mixed-Effects Model for Rare-Variant Association in Sequencing Studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 334–344. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21717
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01AG014358, UC2HL102924, R01AG014358, R01GM085047, R01CA059045
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!