Supporting Information is available in the online issue at wileyonlinelibrary.com.
A Unified Mixed-Effects Model for Rare-Variant Association in Sequencing Studies
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 334–344, May 2013
How to Cite
Sun, J., Zheng, Y. and Hsu, L. (2013), A Unified Mixed-Effects Model for Rare-Variant Association in Sequencing Studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 334–344. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21717
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P01AG014358, UC2HL102924, R01AG014358, R01GM085047, R01CA059045
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.