These authors contributed equally to this work.
ViSEN: Methodology and Software for Visualization of Statistical Epistasis Networks
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 283–285, April 2013
How to Cite
Hu, T., Chen, Y., Kiralis, J. W. and Moore, J. H. (2013), ViSEN: Methodology and Software for Visualization of Statistical Epistasis Networks. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 283–285. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21718
Contract grant sponsor: JHM; Contact grant sponsor: NIH; Contract grant numbers: R01-LM009012, R01-LM010098, R01-AI59694, R01-EY022300; Contract grant sponsor: YC; Contact grant sponsor: NSERC; Contract grant number: 327667-2010.
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-LM009012, R01-LM010098, R01-AI59694, R01-EY022300
- NSERC. Grant Number: 327667-2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!