Genetic Association Analysis and Meta-Analysis of Imputed SNPs in Longitudinal Studies
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 465–477, July 2013
How to Cite
Subirana, I. and González, J. R. (2013), Genetic Association Analysis and Meta-Analysis of Imputed SNPs in Longitudinal Studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 465–477. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21719
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Grant Number: N01-HC-25195
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!