Sample Size Considerations of Prediction-Validation Methods in High-Dimensional Data for Survival Outcomes
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 276–282, April 2013
How to Cite
Pang, H. and Jung, S.-H. (2013), Sample Size Considerations of Prediction-Validation Methods in High-Dimensional Data for Survival Outcomes. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 276–282. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21721
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: P01CA142538
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!