Rank-Based Robust Tests for Quantitative-Trait Genetic Association Studies
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 358–365, May 2013
How to Cite
Li, Q., Li, Z., Zheng, G., Gao, G. and Yu, K. (2013), Rank-Based Robust Tests for Quantitative-Trait Genetic Association Studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 358–365. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21723
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 61134013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NO1-AR-2-2263, RO1-AR-44422
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|gepi21723-sup-0001-FigS1.pdf||188K||Figure S1. QQ-plots of empirical quantiles of Zg (10,000 observations) versus the standard normal distribution. Data are generated from the Laplace distribution (La(1.5,1))with sample size 2,000.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.