BRCA1 Polymorphisms and Breast Cancer Epidemiology in the Western New York Exposures and Breast Cancer (WEB) Study
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 504–511, July 2013
How to Cite
Ricks-Santi, L. J., Nie, J., Marian, C., Ochs-Balcom, H. M., Trevisan, M., Edge, S. B., Freudenheim, J. L. and Shields, P. G. (2013), BRCA1 Polymorphisms and Breast Cancer Epidemiology in the Western New York Exposures and Breast Cancer (WEB) Study. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 504–511. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21730
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Department of Defense. Grant Numbers: BC030134, BC02234, DAMD179616292
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA092040, AA09802
- National Center for Research Resources
- “Engineering the Clinical Research Enterprise”. Grant Number: UL1RR031975
- RCMI Program at Howard University
- Division of Research Infrastructure
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: G12 RR003048
- Howard University Cancer Center/Johns Hopkins Cancer Center Partnership
- National Cancer Institute
- NIH. Grant Number: U54 CA091431
Vol. 37, Issue 7, 758, Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!