BRCA1 Polymorphisms and Breast Cancer Epidemiology in the Western New York Exposures and Breast Cancer (WEB) Study
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 504–511, July 2013
How to Cite
Ricks-Santi, L. J., Nie, J., Marian, C., Ochs-Balcom, H. M., Trevisan, M., Edge, S. B., Freudenheim, J. L. and Shields, P. G. (2013), BRCA1 Polymorphisms and Breast Cancer Epidemiology in the Western New York Exposures and Breast Cancer (WEB) Study. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 504–511. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21730
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Department of Defense. Grant Numbers: BC030134, BC02234, DAMD179616292
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA092040, AA09802
- National Center for Research Resources
- “Engineering the Clinical Research Enterprise”. Grant Number: UL1RR031975
- RCMI Program at Howard University
- Division of Research Infrastructure
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: G12 RR003048
- Howard University Cancer Center/Johns Hopkins Cancer Center Partnership
- National Cancer Institute
- NIH. Grant Number: U54 CA091431
Vol. 37, Issue 7, 758, Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.