SBERIA: Set-Based Gene-Environment Interaction Test for Rare and Common Variants in Complex Diseases
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 452–464, July 2013
How to Cite
Jiao, S., Hsu, L., Bézieau, S., Brenner, H., Chan, A. T., Chang-Claude, J., Le Marchand, L., Lemire, M., Newcomb, P. A., Slattery, M. L. and Peters, U. (2013), SBERIA: Set-Based Gene-Environment Interaction Test for Rare and Common Variants in Complex Diseases. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 452–464. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21735
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2013
- National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: U01 CA137088, R01 CA059045
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 CA60987
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HHSN268201100046C, HHSN268201100001C, HHSN268201100002C, HHSN268201100003C, HHSN268201100004C, HHSN271201100004C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!