Genetic Association With Multiple Traits in the Presence of Population Stratification
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 571–580, September 2013
How to Cite
Yan, T., Li, Q., Li, Y., Li, Z. and Zheng, G. (2013), Genetic Association With Multiple Traits in the Presence of Population Stratification. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 571–580. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21738
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- Department of the Army In-House Laboratory Independent Research. Grant Number: W81XWH-11-C-0082
- Small Business Innovation Research. Grant Number: W81XWH11C0511
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!