Haplotype Kernel Association Test as a Powerful Method to Identify Chromosomal Regions Harboring Uncommon Causal Variants
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 560–570, September 2013
How to Cite
Lin, W.-Y., Yi, N., Lou, X.-Y., Zhi, D., Zhang, K., Gao, G., Tiwari, H. K. and Liu, N. (2013), Haplotype Kernel Association Test as a Powerful Method to Identify Chromosomal Regions Harboring Uncommon Causal Variants. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 560–570. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21740
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!