Recommended Joint and Meta-Analysis Strategies for Case-Control Association Testing of Single Low-Count Variants
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 539–550, September 2013
How to Cite
Ma, C., Blackwell, T., Boehnke, M., Scott, L. J. (2013), Recommended Joint and Meta-Analysis Strategies for Case-Control Association Testing of Single Low-Count Variants. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 539–550. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21742
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HG000376, DK088389
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!