Novel Likelihood Ratio Tests for Screening Gene-Gene and Gene-Environment Interactions With Unbalanced Repeated-Measures Data
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 581–591, September 2013
How to Cite
Ko, Y.-A., Saha-Chaudhuri, P., Park, S. K., Vokonas, P. S. and Mukherjee, B. (2013), Novel Likelihood Ratio Tests for Screening Gene-Gene and Gene-Environment Interactions With Unbalanced Repeated-Measures Data. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 581–591. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21744
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS-1007494
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA156608, ES020811
- NIEHS. Grant Number: K01-ES016587
- Cooperative Studies Program/Epidemiology Research and Information Center of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and is a component of the Massachusetts Veterans Epidemiology Research and Information Center, Boston, Massachusetts
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!