Novel Likelihood Ratio Tests for Screening Gene-Gene and Gene-Environment Interactions With Unbalanced Repeated-Measures Data
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 581–591, September 2013
How to Cite
Ko, Y.-A., Saha-Chaudhuri, P., Park, S. K., Vokonas, P. S. and Mukherjee, B. (2013), Novel Likelihood Ratio Tests for Screening Gene-Gene and Gene-Environment Interactions With Unbalanced Repeated-Measures Data. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 581–591. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21744
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DMS-1007494
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA156608, ES020811
- NIEHS. Grant Number: K01-ES016587
- Cooperative Studies Program/Epidemiology Research and Information Center of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and is a component of the Massachusetts Veterans Epidemiology Research and Information Center, Boston, Massachusetts
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.