Statistical Genetic Analysis of Serological Measures of Common, Chronic Infections in Alaska Native Participants in the GOCADAN Study
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 751–757, November 2013
How to Cite
Rubicz, R., Zhu, J., Laston, S., Cole, S. A., Voruganti, V. S., Ebbesson, S. O. E., Howard, B. V., MacCluer, J. W., Davidson, M., Umans, J. G., Comuzzie, A. G. and Göring, H. H. H. (2013), Statistical Genetic Analysis of Serological Measures of Common, Chronic Infections in Alaska Native Participants in the GOCADAN Study. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 751–757. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21745
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL064244, MH059490, HL082458, HL080149
- Research Facilities Improvement Program. Grant Number: C06 RR013556
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Institutes of Health
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: S10 RR029392
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!