A Multiclass Likelihood Ratio Approach for Genetic Risk Prediction Allowing for Phenotypic Heterogeneity
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 715–725, November 2013
How to Cite
Wen, Y. and Lu, Q. (2013), A Multiclass Likelihood Ratio Approach for Genetic Risk Prediction Allowing for Phenotypic Heterogeneity. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 715–725. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21751
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- National Institute of Dental & Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: R03DE022379
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: 1K01DA033346–01A1
- dbGaP through dbGaP accession. Grant Number: phs000091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!