A Multiclass Likelihood Ratio Approach for Genetic Risk Prediction Allowing for Phenotypic Heterogeneity
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 715–725, November 2013
How to Cite
Wen, Y. and Lu, Q. (2013), A Multiclass Likelihood Ratio Approach for Genetic Risk Prediction Allowing for Phenotypic Heterogeneity. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 715–725. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21751
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- National Institute of Dental & Craniofacial Research. Grant Number: R03DE022379
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: 1K01DA033346–01A1
- dbGaP through dbGaP accession. Grant Number: phs000091
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Table S1. Summary of Simulation I settings.
Table S2. Summary of Simulation II settings.
Table S3. Summary of Simulation III settings.
Table S4. Summary of the SNPs used in the risk prediction analysis.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.