These authors contributed equally to this paper and both are first authors.
Gene-Environment Interactions in Cancer Epidemiology: A National Cancer Institute Think Tank Report
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 643–657, November 2013
How to Cite
Hutter, C. M., Mechanic, L. E., Chatterjee, N., Kraft, P., Gillanders, E. M. (2013), Gene-Environment Interactions in Cancer Epidemiology: A National Cancer Institute Think Tank Report. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 643–657. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21756
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!