These authors contributed equally to this work.
Functional Linear Models for Association Analysis of Quantitative Traits
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 726–742, November 2013
How to Cite
Fan, R., Wang, Y., Mills, J. L., Wilson, A. F., Bailey-Wilson, J. E. and Xiong, M. (2013), Functional Linear Models for Association Analysis of Quantitative Traits. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 726–742. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21757
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
- Intramural Research Program of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!