Strategies for Developing Prediction Models From Genome-Wide Association Studies
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 768–777, December 2013
How to Cite
Wu, J., Pfeiffer, R. M. and Gail, M. H. (2013), Strategies for Developing Prediction Models From Genome-Wide Association Studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 768–777. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21762
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
- National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Epidemiology, and Genetics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!