Quantitative Allelic Test—A Fast Test for Very Large Association Studies
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2013
© 2013 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 831–839, December 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S. M., Karrison, T. G., Cox, N. J. and Im, H. K. (2013), Quantitative Allelic Test—A Fast Test for Very Large Association Studies. Genet. Epidemiol., 37: 831–839. doi: 10.1002/gepi.21768
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- NIH/NIGMS. Grant Number: UO1GM61393
- Genotype-Tissue Expression project (GTeX). Grant Numbers: R01 MH101820, R01 MH090937
- Diabetes Research and Training Center. Grant Number: P60 DK20595
- University of Chicago Cancer Center Support. Grant Number: NCI P30 CA014599-36
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!