Stochastic modeling of the Earth's magnetic field: Inversion for covariances over the observatory era
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 766–786, April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Stochastic modeling of the Earth's magnetic field: Inversion for covariances over the observatory era, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 766–786, doi:10.1002/ggge.20041., , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 09:31AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- French Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-11-BS56-011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!