Seasonal moisture sources and the isotopic composition of precipitation, rivers, and carbonates across the Andes at 32.5–35.5°S
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 962–978, April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Seasonal moisture sources and the isotopic composition of precipitation, rivers, and carbonates across the Andes at 32.5–35.5°S, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 962–978, doi:10.1002/ggge.20045., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JAN 2013 06:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: OISE-0601957
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!