Use of cosmogenic 129I to constrain numerical models of fluid flow in marine sediments: Application to the Blake Ridge Hydrate Province
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1343–1357, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Use of cosmogenic 129I to constrain numerical models of fluid flow in marine sediments: Application to the Blake Ridge Hydrate Province, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 1343–1357, doi:10.1002/ggge.20059., and (
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2013 11:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: (DE-PS26-08NT43260-0)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!