Efficient spherical harmonic transforms aimed at pseudospectral numerical simulations
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 751–758, March 2013
How to Cite
2013), Efficient spherical harmonic transforms aimed at pseudospectral numerical simulations, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 751–758, doi:10.1002/ggge.20071.(
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 12:38PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- PRACE Research Infrastructure Curie. Grant Number: PA1039
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!