Constraining clay hydration state and its role in active fault systems
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 1039–1052, April 2013
How to Cite
2013), Constraining clay hydration state and its role in active fault systems, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 1039–1052, doi:10.1002/ggge.20077., , and (
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 FEB 2013 12:14PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!