Effect of CO2 hydrate formation on seismic wave velocities of fine-grained sediments
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1787–1799, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Effect of CO2 hydrate formation on seismic wave velocities of fine-grained sediments, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 1787–1799, doi:10.1002/ggge.20102., , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 02:07PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Korean Government (MEST). Grant Number: 2011–0027581
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!