Early Eocene to middle Miocene cooling and aridification of East Antarctica
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1399–1410, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Early Eocene to middle Miocene cooling and aridification of East Antarctica, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 1399–1410, doi:10.1002/ggge.20106., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 03:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Consortium for Ocean Leadership. Grant Number: (IUSSP410-T318A72)
- SMB and TvdF
- Spanish MEC. Grant Number: CTM2011-24079
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!