Obliquity and long eccentricity pacing of the Middle Miocene climate transition
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1740–1755, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Obliquity and long eccentricity pacing of the Middle Miocene climate transition, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 1740–1755, doi:10.1002/ggge.20108., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 03:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
|Tian_U1337_Benthic Data1.xls||application/unknown||496K||Supporting Information|
|Readme.txt||plain text document||1K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.