Asian dust input in the western Philippine Sea: Evidence from radiogenic Sr and Nd isotopes
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1538–1551, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), Asian dust input in the western Philippine Sea: Evidence from radiogenic Sr and Nd isotopes, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 1538–1551, doi:10.1002/ggge.20116., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 03:47PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- National Knowledge Innovation Program. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-221
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 40976026, 41230959, 41106043
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: 2007 CB819503
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!