Analysis of normal fault populations in the Kumano forearc basin, Nankai Trough, Japan: 2. Principal axes of stress and strain from inversion of fault orientations
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1973–1988, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Analysis of normal fault populations in the Kumano forearc basin, Nankai Trough, Japan: 2. Principal axes of stress and strain from inversion of fault orientations, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 1973–1988, doi:10.1002/ggge.20118., , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 08:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!