Analysis of normal fault populations in the Kumano Forearc Basin, Nankai Trough, Japan: 1. Multiple orientations and generations of faults from 3-D coherency mapping
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 1989–2002, June 2013
How to Cite
2013), Analysis of normal fault populations in the Kumano Forearc Basin, Nankai Trough, Japan: 1. Multiple orientations and generations of faults from 3-D coherency mapping, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 114, 1989–2002, doi:10.1002/ggge.20119., , , and (
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2013 03:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: OCE-0451790, OCE-0451602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!