New views on “old” carbon in the Amazon River: Insight from the source of organic carbon eroded from the Peruvian Andes
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1644–1659, May 2013
How to Cite
2013), New views on “old” carbon in the Amazon River: Insight from the source of organic carbon eroded from the Peruvian Andes, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 1644–1659, doi:10.1002/ggge.20122., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2013 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2012
- National Environmental Research Council (NERC). Grant Number: 1516.0910
All supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|GGGE_20122_ New_Table_S1.docx||Word 2007 document||24K||Supporting information|
|Read_me.docx||Word 2007 document||14K||Supporting information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.