Recent volcanic accretion at 9°N–10°N East Pacific Rise as resolved by combined geochemical and geological observations
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 2547–2574, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Recent volcanic accretion at 9°N–10°N East Pacific rise as resolved by combined geochemical and geological observations, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 2547–2574, doi:10.1002/ggge.20134., , , , , , , ,, , (
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 APR 2013 11:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: OCE-0623838, OCE-0527053
- French Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: M&Ms – Mantle Melting – Measurements, Models, Mechanisms
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.