Hydrous magmatism triggered by assimilation of hydrothermally altered rocks in fossil oceanic crust (northern Oman ophiolite)
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 2598–2614, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Hydrous magmatism triggered by assimilation of hydrothermally altered rocks in fossil oceanic crust (northern Oman ophiolite), Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 2598–2614, doi:10.1002/ggge.20137., , (
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2013 04:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!