The copyright line for this article was changed on 11 August 2014 after original online publication.
Comparison and calibration of nonheating paleointensity methods: A case study using dusty olivine
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
©2013. The Authors.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 2143–2158, July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Comparison and calibration of nonheating paleointensity methods: A case study using dusty olivine, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 2143–2158, doi:10.1002/ggge.20141., , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 06:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- EPSRC and the Cambridge European Trust
- Institute for Rock Magnetism (IRM)
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.