The images in Figures A2 and A3 were transposed when this article was published online on 29 July 2013. In addition, the captions for several figures were truncated in the issue PDF version of this article available on 3 September 2013. Both of these errors were corrected on 23 October 2013.
Magma flow between summit and Pu‘u ‘Ō‘ō at K̄lauea Volcano, Hawai‘i†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 2232–2246, July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Magma flow between summit and Pu‘u ‘Ō‘ō at K̄lauea Volcano, Hawai‘i, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 2232–2246, doi:10.1002/ggge.20145., and (
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2013 06:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- NSF . Grant Number: 1145187
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!