Shear strength of sediments approaching subduction in the Nankai Trough, Japan as constraints on forearc mechanics
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 2716–2730, August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Shear strength of sediments approaching subduction in the Nankai Trough, Japan as constraints on forearc mechanics, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 2716–2730, doi:10.1002/ggge.20156., , and (
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 MAY 2013 02:58AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
- U.S. Science Support Program via a Post Expedition Activity (PEA)
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) via MARUM Center of Excellence . Grant Number: HU 1789/2-1
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ggge20156-sup-0001-suppinfo01Figure01.pdf||2651K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
|ggge20156-sup-0002-suppinfo01Table01.xlsx||14K||Supporting Information Table 1|
|ggge20156-sup-0003-suppinfo01Table02.xlsx||13K||Supporting Information Table 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.