Holocene evolution in weathering and erosion patterns in the Pearl River delta
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 2349–2368, July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Holocene evolution in weathering and erosion patterns in the Pearl River delta, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 2349–2368, doi:10.1002/ggge.20166., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 MAY 2013 04:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- Swire Educational Trust and South China Sea Institute of Oceanology PhD Funding . Grant Number: MSGL09-06
All Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ggge20166-sup-0001-suppinfoFigure01.pdf||764K||Supporting information Figure 1|
|ggge20166-sup-0002-suppinfoTable01.pdf||518K||Supporting information Table 1|
|ggge20166-sup-0003-suppinfoTable02.pdf||57K||Supporting information Table 2|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.