Relating sulfate and methane dynamics to geology: Accretionary prism offshore SW Taiwan
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 2523–2545, July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Relating sulfate and methane dynamics to geology: Accretionary prism offshore SW Taiwan, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 2523–2545, doi:10.1002/ggge.20168., , , , , , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 08:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- The Central Geological Survey . Grant Numbers: 5226902000-05-94-02 , 97–5226904000-04-03
- National Science Council . Grant Numbers: NSC100-2116-M-002-027 , NSC102-3113-P-002-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!