Relating sulfate and methane dynamics to geology: Accretionary prism offshore SW Taiwan
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 2523–2545, July 2013
How to Cite
2013), Relating sulfate and methane dynamics to geology: Accretionary prism offshore SW Taiwan, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 14, 2523–2545, doi:10.1002/ggge.20168., , , , , , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- The Central Geological Survey . Grant Numbers: 5226902000-05-94-02 , 97–5226904000-04-03
- National Science Council . Grant Numbers: NSC100-2116-M-002-027 , NSC102-3113-P-002-005
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.